Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOT Christmas Tricks: MTN AnonyTun Free Internet Trick
[Image: 1577099488064.jpg]

Here's another free net trick on our Christmas free Internet trick special. This trick is for Azeeztech readers on the MTN network using the AnonyTun app for the free net tunneling.

As it is with most tricks on Azeeztech, this MTN free net trick for Ghanaian users doesn't need users to have airtime credit or data for it to work. In fact i recommend you use a SIM that has zero data on it and has no airtime as well to prove the trick works.

We posted this free net tricks sometime ago on Azeeztech ... and the trick is returning in a revamp form. For those in our Telegram group back then, we used different methods in configuring it and i still recommend you tweak it the way you feel it will suite you.

I used the AnonyTun app in configuring this trick for Android users. However, i also made the settings open for those who aren't on the platform to be able to port the settings to available tunneling apps on their platforms.

Just as it was the last time, you can still tweak the settings to suite you if you are not comfortable with the ones below. Feel play to play around different protocols to test for speed. Scroll down and follow the settings and enjoy he trick while it lasts.

We still have more free net tricks for our readers in other countries and we will roll out more tricks tomorrow as we continue our Christmas free Internet posts.

Requirements:
1. An MTN Ghana SIM card with zero data and call credit
2. An Android device, iOS or PC.
3. Your AnonyTun or any tunneling app of your choice (Find the link below)
4. The configuration settings.

Procedures:
1. Click here to download AnonyTun or here to download any tunneling app of your choice.
2. Install the app and then open it.
3. Click on Stealth settings and then turn it on
4. Now configure this way:

See configuration settings here https://www.azeeztech.com.ng/2019/12/mtn...trick.html

Hello World!:

- No messages were found.
Call & Whats app +2348053151099

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Get Free MTN Valentines 2GB Data And N1000 Airtime Simon 0 90 02-21-2020, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Simon
  SHARED MTN Partners With Opera to Offer Free 50MB Daily Azeeztech 0 897 12-30-2019, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Azeeztech